Monday, October 22, 2007

Better pictures... finally...

Finally, I've been able to get the pictures I took last week edited. At least, half of them. But one of the things I'm happy about is finally getting pictures of my enameled ray-gun and rocket ship pendants. It's a series of copper pendants that have been enameled and then screen printed with images of either a ray-gun or a rocket ship. Some are double sided, so that you can flip them around to match what you're wearing. I have these in just about every color you can imagine.



Also, I now have some nice images of the sterling silver stacking rings I made awhile back. Each has a different texture, either from different hammers or smooth.


And this is a new piece. Sterling silver wire soldered into squiggly doodle shapes, with a handmade clasp. Everything is given a delicate hammered texture, making it look faceted. Plus, all connections are soldered, so you don't have to worry about anything coming undone. Look forward to seeing these in my Etsy shop soon.

No comments: