Tuesday, January 8, 2008

General Update...

It's been a week since the Instructables Laser Cutter Contest deadline passed, and already I'm anxious to know if I've placed at all, but I suspect we won't know until at least another week.

Aside from that, I've been terribly busy with the big move - my boyfriend and I have moved out of the apartment we were sharing with my brother, and into a 2-bedroom that will actually have some studio space for me now!
I'm rushing to unpack everything so that I can start ordering my equipment - a full size torch for example, and possibly a kiln if I can find a good deal on a used one.
I did get a good camera for Christmas, which takes that concern off of my list, so soon I'll be updating my flickr account to pro so that I can have my pictures better organized.

No comments: