Thursday, February 21, 2008

Officially Freeforged

So it's been awhile since my last post, but I do have some exciting news: Freeforged Jewelry is now an official business! Maybe not full time yet, but hopefully soon.

And to go with my new official business, I now have a Flickr Pro Account - which means my images will be better organized, and you can see more of them.

However, until I get some more pictures of my own work posted, here's a cool image of something I found on Etsy, by a seller named pankhurstpottery, who is fairly new to Etsy and doesn't have many sales yet. I happen to think their work is very elegant and classy, with subtle glazes that blend well with each other.

1 comment:

Martha Hughes said...

I had to smile when I read this blog. I could totally relate to it. I got all excited when I got my business license. It was sort like "Wow - I'm a real business!" My enthusiasm wasn't even dampened after I attending a workshop on how to pay taxes (city, state and local). Of course, I had to buy my Flickr Pro Account and upgrade my Picnick account.