Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long time no type

Wow! So the last month or so has been crazy busy for me. First I have the Etsy Dallas BBQ, which was awesome, and on that same weekend there's a conference at my job so I was working double hours for that.
Then, the very next week after that, I took a 2 week class as a studio assistant at Penland School of Crafts in Penland, NC. Penland was an amazing place up in the mountians, but I had limited computer/phone access and wasn't able to do more than update my twitter a couple of times.

Now that I'm finally back, I can start updating more often again. Also, the shop is back open for regular shipping again. At my regular job, I'm learning to spin-cast pewter into the rubber molds that we use to make all the miniatures.

I should have some new items inspired by my time at Penland in production soon, but in the meantime, you can check out this colorful wood-burned and painted box by Etsy member AliciaMae:

No comments: